Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Day to Relax

Today is the day to just chill and relax. All of the work has been put in and it's all about resting up for the big day today. So far my pre-race routine is going just as planned (which is saying A LOT when you are the mother of a 1 year old). 

I ate a delicious pasta dinner last night,  I got 10 hours of sleep last night (10!), I went for another jaunt down to the finish line this morning for a few photo opps with the hubby and kiddo (and for an extra adrenaline boost), I had an awesome brunch prepared by my parents and sister, swung my Trader Joe's for some post-race libations, and now will spend the rest of the day relaxing. What more could I ask for? Sure a million dollars would be nice, but I will surely take a fantastic race day. Bring it on, NYC! 

No comments: