I literally had 25 minutes to squeeze in a run today amongst a plethora of things going on in the Goodwin household. Being that I have been so tired on my runs lately (a 2 year old will do that to ya, eh?) I've been running at just under a 10 minute pace (*grimace*).
So. I figured I would go out and run quickly and see what happened. I walked out the door at 3:40 (trip out to the park), finished my run (trip back to the apartment) and returned at 4:00. I'm guessing my commute was about a minute each way, maybe 1:30. Turns out I ran exactly 2 miles...in about 17-18 minutes. I didn't get a lot of mileage, but I am relieved to know that my legs can at least still run a sub-9 minute mile after all of these slower runs I've been eeking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment