Sunday, May 8, 2011

Run for Japan

I am a little disheartened that today's race was run as a virtual one...basically the race filled up, but the NY road runners allowed members to sign up for this race and run it on their own time as long as they logged a time for it. All for a good cause of course, Japan relief. 

So, the hubs and I headed out to the park this afternoon to run 4M. I haven't actually run since I was cleared to because I am feeling some level of trepidation about running with the health problems I have had so far. Today was the perfect excuse to get out there and do it. My doctor said to just listen to my body as I started running again, so I was able to run over 3 miles of the race. I started feeling a little woozy towards the end, so I walked the remainder. 

Race number two for 9+1 and race number 2 for pregnancy number two: check.  

No comments: