So. We're moving to Denver. Colorado. Hmmm. The hubs just got the job offer today. Am I ready to leave this amazing city? No. Am I doubtful of what my running will look like once I leave? Yes. Do I have a considerable amount of trepidation about uprooting my family and moving them from the only place they've known? Yes.
But it is what it is, and we can no longer afford to live in New York City on one salary (we made the hard decision for me to be a full time stay at home mom, for now anyway). We don't want to leave NY, but if we have to go we may as well go somewhere "cool". So Denver it is. I imagine my running will remain pretty spotty over the summer as we prepare for the big move. You'd think I would have gone out on a run to process this. I didn't. My husband and and I went to Whole Foods, bought a cupcake and some coffee and sat in the cafe to process.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment