Having a running partner is THE only reason I am getting myself out the door to run these days, but if that is what it takes then I will gladly partake in the opportunity! Most days, when four o'clock rolls around and my husband gets home from work, I am spent from a day of activities with two little boys, but knowing that I have someone out in the park waiting for me, I lace up and head out. The runs are always the same, a little 3 mile loop, but the conversation and camaraderie are always great and the alternative would be me sacked out on the sofa recovering from a stressful mommy day.
So from here on out, there probably won't be much to report or blog about, just a quick entry that I completed the aforementioned run :). At some point I would like to get back into training mode and back into racing shape, but I have accepted that at this stage in my life (nursing mother), that will have to come later. Patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment