Goodwin On the Run

a glorified training log. at best.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day Off

Mondays and Thursdays are my scheduled days off. Mondays because my long runs are scheduled for Sundays, and Thursdays...well I'm not sure why but I did indeed take today off. I'm realizing that in doing do, by tomorrow (Friday) I will only have amassed eight miles for the entire week and my total is 25. Hmmm...
Posted by Ashley at 10:08 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Runner ...

My photo
Ashley
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (137)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ▼  2010 (116)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • Mal
      • Stone'd
      • An OFF Day
      • Hurts so Good
      • 4+
      • Not Feeling It
      • And 4 Makes 25
      • Hammered it out
      • Four Miles Easy
      • Day Off
      • HILLS
      • First Day Off
      • T Minus 16 weeks

Running Community

  • RunAndy Blog
    A sad day in Boston...
    13 years ago
  • RunAndy.com
Simple theme. Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.