Goodwin On the Run

a glorified training log. at best.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Day Off

One day into my training and I'm taking the day off (I get two per week)...I went outlet mall shopping. Hey at least I was walking around all day, and chasing my son. Does that count as cross training??
Posted by Ashley at 10:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Runner ...

My photo
Ashley
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (137)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ▼  2010 (116)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • Mal
      • Stone'd
      • An OFF Day
      • Hurts so Good
      • 4+
      • Not Feeling It
      • And 4 Makes 25
      • Hammered it out
      • Four Miles Easy
      • Day Off
      • HILLS
      • First Day Off
      • T Minus 16 weeks

Running Community

  • RunAndy Blog
    A sad day in Boston...
    13 years ago
  • RunAndy.com
Simple theme. Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.