Today is was 76 degrees. 76! I could not pass up the opportunity to take my son to the zoo, which is about a 2 mile run away. Perfect, I will get in about 4 miles...or so I thought. Seems like the free world also thought to descend upon the park, thus making my journey to the zoo nearly impassable. So. I took a short cut, enjoyed the zoo very much, and on the way back it remained so nice out, my son wanted to walk home. Who am I to encourage my son to get in a stroller? I'm not going to be one of those moms with an 8 year old with their knees in their face riding around in a stroller. So walk we did. I ran the last mile home because it was getting close to dinner time. All in all, I ran 2.8 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment