Today's forecast is rain and wind all day long. But! That the fact that it's rain means that the wind chill is not a single digit, and obviously it's not snowing, and in fact it is a balmy 56 out. Sweet.
I headed out to the park around noon in a steady rain, but it felt nice. I was running outside in shorts for the first time since September, so who I am to complain? I ran up the North Hills, and at the peak got caught in a downpour. I was soaking, dripping wet in about 30 seconds and only about a mile into my run. No worries, it felt so warm out, I was determined to keep running amongst the few brave others I encountered slogging it out in the rain with me. I did circle back and run a series of loops closer to home in case a thunderstorm cropped up (there are high wind warnings all day today in the area), but still managed to click off 5.2 (soggy) miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment