I wish I could think of something cool to write about on 1/11/11, or maybe that is geeky, but in any case I don't have anything unique or clever or even snarky to say. So. Looks like I'll just be posting my run today...ran 3.2 miles around the park, half of it on the snowy bridle path (which was both beautiful and a more challenging workout). I was looking for an easy recovery run after yesterday's hill workout (can you believe I had to get my husband to massage my quads and hams last night? pitiful).
Once I returned home, I realized I needed to run to the grocery store, so I decided to literally run to Whole Foods. Tacked on a few more tenths to round out my daily total to 4 miles. NY is supposed to get 8+ inches of snow during the night so I have already resolved to take the day off tomorrow and play in the snow instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment