I had actually been looking forward to my long run all week, a 12 miler. Unfortunately the hours I have been puting in for work have been ratcheted up since I have a 2-day course to teach tomorrow, so I have been barely getting in my runs as it is. When 5pm rolled around today and I sitll had some work to do, I decided I better just make a quality run out of the little time I had to devote. I ended up running a combo hill/interval workout. I started out on my usual 5 mile hill workout, but when I hit the 2 mile mark at 18:50, I decided to see if I could do the second lap quicker...I came through in 37:26 (18:36 for the second 2 mi). I finishhed it off with another 1/2 mile at a pedestrian 10 minute pace for a toal workout time of 42:13. Just enough time to get back to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment